Dryer fires happen and they happen more often than we are lead to believe. At dryer vent cleaner in the lead up to Christmas we had 3 customers who had dryer fires inside their dryer all because there were issues with there dryer vent and how they were installed. Dryer Fire in Oakville – How it Read more…
prevent dryer fire
Ontario Fire Marshal’s statistics reveal that improperly maintained household dryers cause one in every three residential dryer fires. Almost all of these fires were preventable and dryer vent cleaning is the main area that should be considered.
Dryer fires happen a lot more than we hear about as they do not get reported very often. This dryer safety guide will allow you to check your dryer is safe and running efficiently. Many home owners have the wrong hose connecting their dryer to the wall is yours safe?
Dryer fires are one of the largest causes of house fires! Over 15,000 happen each year and could be avoided by having their dryer vents cleaned. Dryer vent cleaning reduces fire risk and saves you money through energy savings.